TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - January 12, 2017) - YANGAROO Inc. (TSX VENTURE: YOO) (OTCBB: YOOIF) (the "Company"), the industry's leading secure digital media management and distribution company, is pleased to announce a grant of stock options (the "Options") in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Company's Stock Option Plan, most recently approved at the Company's Annual Special and General Meeting of the shareholders, held on July 13, 2016, to certain officers, directors, employees and consultants of the Company, to purchase an aggregate of 1,280,000 common shares in the capital stock of the Company.
The Options are exercisable for a period of five years from the date of grant at a price of $0.10 per share. Following 10% of the Options vesting on the date of grant, the remaining 90% will vest as to a third on each 6-month anniversary following the date of grant.
Subject to acceptance by the TSX Venture Exchange, this grant of options will result in a total of 5,394,274 options outstanding.
YANGAROO is a company dedicated to digital media management. YANGAROO's patented Digital Media Distribution System (DMDS) is a leading secure B2B digital cloud based solution focused on the music and advertising industries. The DMDS solution provides more accountable, effective, and far less costly digital management of broadcast quality media via the Internet. It replaces the physical, satellite and closed network distribution and management of audio and video content, for music, music videos, and advertising to television, radio, media, retailers, and other authorized recipients. The YANGAROO Awards platform is now the industry standard and powers most of North America's major awards shows.
YANGAROO has offices in Toronto, New York, and Los Angeles. YANGAROO trades on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V) under the symbol YOO and in the U.S. under OTCBB: YOOIF. For further information, please contact Gary Moss at 416-534-0607 ext.111 or visit www.yangaroo.com.
The statements contained in this release that are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause such statements to differ materially from actual future events or results. Such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.