SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
BOSTON, MA--(Marketwired - Mar 26, 2014) - ORACLE INDUSTRY CONNECT -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Z Gallerie, a California-based purveyor of furniture and home décor was seeing an increase in traffic to its online site and response to marketing programs. To improve conversion and basket size, Z Gallerie deployed Oracle Commerce. In August 2013, Z Gallerie went live with Oracle Commerce resulting in more relevant content, improved navigation and better ease-of-use regardless of the device customers use to access the site. The full implementation was completed quickly and sales from on-site search have dramatically increased.
- Using Oracle Commerce, furniture and home décor retailer Z Gallerie expanded the products available on its e-commerce site and delivered better content, improved navigation and ease-of-use for store associates and customers alike.
- As a result of the Oracle Commerce deployment, Z Gallerie has seen a strong rise in sales on items searched.
- Z Gallerie attributes the gains to new functionality that enables the company to highlight its best-selling and most relevant products on its site and within its search function, as well as its new infinite scroll capability, which allows customers to see more products overall and makes it easier for them to find exactly what they are looking for.
- Z Gallerie worked with Cirrus10, a Gold-level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), to go live rapidly on Oracle Commerce.
- The retailer already was using Oracle Database throughout the enterprise before expanding the footprint with Oracle Commerce, and the implementation offers the potential for integration with other Oracle solutions in the future.
- "We're seeing a lot more engagement on our category pages. Prior to implementing Oracle Commerce, only 40 percent of our visitors would hit a product page. That number has increased significantly leading to more site conversions and increased sales," said Kerem Ozkay, eCommerce Marketing Analyst, Z Gallerie.
- "Everyone has been talking about omni-channel, and that's something we embrace as well. Oracle is the right choice because we strive to bring the web, the tablet, the mobile phone, and the in-store experience together for our associates and our customers," said Howard Kolodny, Chief Information Officer, Z Gallerie.
- "The e-commerce and in-store experience are inseparable and instrumental to delivering commerce anywhere," said Mike Webster, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Retail. "Z Gallerie is leveraging best-in-class Oracle solutions to offer a differentiated customer experience and drive sales across all channels."
About Oracle Retail
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their businesses. Twenty of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels. For more information, visit our website at http://www.oracle.com/goto/retail.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to retail, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
About Oracle Industry Connect
Oracle Industry Connect, taking place in Boston March 25-26, 2014, brings industry leaders together to share deep domain expertise, insights and industry-specific best practices. This leadership event features customer-led content including visionary keynotes, executive-level networking and in-depth case studies designed to help organizations meet industry-specific challenges. For more information, please visit www.oracleindustryconnect.com.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.