AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - Apr 23, 2013) - Zenoss, a leading provider of unified IT monitoring and management software for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructures, today announced the availability of Zenoss as a Service (ZaaS). Built on Zenoss Service Dynamics (ZSD) software, ZaaS allows customers to take advantage of the industry-leading capabilities of ZSD through an easy-to-deploy cloud-based service.
"Our ZaaS solution is an ideal fit for organizations looking for accelerated results like reduced downtime and improved visibility and control of their IT environment," said Chris Smith, CMO at Zenoss. "With ZaaS, customers can now put Zenoss' industry-leading IT operations platform to work quickly and easily without having to deploy or maintain the solution themselves."
Benefits of the ZaaS solution include:
- Hassle-free deployment, no hardware or software maintenance, accelerated results
- Instant access to Zenoss software platform that is in use at tens of thousands of locations worldwide
- Advanced unified monitoring and service assurance without the complexity, cost and overhead of multiple tools running on multiple systems
- Reduced downtime and faster problem resolution with complete IT visibility through real-time dependency models
- Cloud-based platform built for 99.9% solution availability
To learn more about ZaaS please click here.
Zenoss is a leading provider of unified IT monitoring and management software for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructures. Over 35,000 organizations worldwide have deployed Zenoss to manage their networks, servers, virtual devices, storage, and cloud infrastructure, gaining complete visibility and predictability into their IT operations.